Friday, November 21, 2008

HATE

I figured that most people I would most probably flame at don't know about this blog. I I think they don't. But what the heck. I don't care if they see it.

---

Don't you just hate it when you're in this particular group, then this newbie comes in and acts all bossy? I do.

There's this particular person that I don't like. She's one of the new members. Then she'd act all high and mighty as if she was the president and boss all of us around.
What's worse is that she steals friends. --well, more like buys them. Just because she's the daughter of some famous person [or WAS famous]

Let me put those reasons in bulleted form.
I HATE HER BECAUSE:
  • She's bossy
  • She's rude
  • She's inconsiderate
  • She's selfish
  • She buys friends
  • She's boastful
---

I also hate Koreans and Korean wannabes
Because:
  • They're invading the PH
  • They're rude [Well some are really nice]
  • They sound like cats when they speak
  • They always expect special treatment since they're ~koreans
No offense though. I just think that there are way too many Koreans here already. Like wherever I go, I'd see Koreans. They're even invading my school. And I don't get why they need to be prioritized.

I also don't like Korean wannabes. They try too hard. Like whenever they'd be in the same room or event with Koreans in their range, they'd brag about how they love them or the music in this really loud annoying voice, hoping that those Koreans would pay attention to them and make friends. Some girls would even go to the extent of cutting their hair to look like one of those korean boybands. Psh.

I just don't see what's so special about them. but then again we all have different tastes. I guess some wouldn't get me either. They'd probably find me weird for not being a mainstream band person or something. Idk. We're all entitled to our own opinions anyway.

But seriously. I've had enough of them.

Don't get me wrong though, I like some korean novelas. They're funny.

----

People who'd read this would probably know who I'm talking about. :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home