Thursday, December 11, 2008

Things I Need To Do

- Study for my exams
[Dec. 12, 15 - 17]

- Fix my planner
[It's been empty for months and 2008 is ending. :|]

- Take care of the Ateneo application form
[deadline is on the 17th]

- Get a gift for my secret santa person
[wait, i dont get it. Meh. IM HER SECRET SANTA AND I NEED TO GET A GIFT]

- Plan a boardie outing -- REUNITE THE BOARDIES
[Or Dara's post birthday celebration. :D]


- Get well
[ and hopefully get my voice back]

- Buy a new book
[even though i still havent read the one i bought 2 weeks ago]

- Save money

- Be nicer?

- MAKE CHRISTMAS CARDS!! -- OR BUY. XD
[i need to send them a week or two before Christmas!]

- Buy Christmas gifts for my classmates and friends

- Get a new layout for my blog

- BLOG MORE OFTEN

- Make my blog as cool as Martin's
[excluding some stuff]


Well that's alot.

4 Comments:

At December 13, 2008 at 11:45 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

May ACET pa? :|

 
At December 14, 2008 at 2:30 PM, Blogger Issa said...

yuuuuuup

JAN 17TH

 
At December 14, 2008 at 2:54 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

kasi di pa nagtake dati :))

 
At December 14, 2008 at 4:37 PM, Blogger Issa said...

Eeeeeeeeh. xD

Hahaha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home