Sunday, November 23, 2014

New Things

Hello again. It's been how many years since my last post. I have neglected this blog so much, and I have no valid explanation for it. Though I have been up to a lot of things from then, like vlogging on Youtube. I guess nothing still beats traditional blogging. 

To make things short, I have traveled and gotten a job. Have been employed for over a year now, which I think is another milestone for me. 

I have decided to go back into blogging. And instead of making a new URL, I've just decided to revive this old blog to write about random things that come into mind. I will also be posting mostly from my phone to make it more compact. 

I will be fixing a few things on this page though, like the layout and maybe hide the older posts. 

Hope I could keep this up and hopefully gain new connections through this. 

Here's to new beginnings :) 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home