Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Ooh baby, you're a classic. Like a little black dress

That line's been stuck in my head for a while now.

I remembered:
- I'm supposed to be writing an OS. It's been ovedue for months already
- I have to continue my FF with Alpha. We never got to think about what would happen next
- I have no outfit for the family dinner on Christmas Eve. Oh dear.
- I have yet to make and mail Christmas cards

I:
- Was able to buy a gift for the secret santa thing already. All I have to do now is wrap it in newspaper
- Found PStump's Twitter. Muahahahaha
- AM Officially broke
- Need new earphones

You:
- Should expect a late Christmas card from me
- Should make a Twitter account

Anyhoo,
I havent updated much because I've been on Twitter most of the time. Haha.
It's pretty addicting, mind you.

Right now,
I'm the only one awake at home and it's really dark and silent. Woo.
Oh, Billiam and Joe's online
And it's Christmas eve! HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE!

A while ago,
I was in Eastwood hanging out with my siblings in Starbucks.
We talked about a lot of stuff, then we lost track of time. haha. The reason why we got home late.

Because,
We were thinking of what else we could do for the night.
Someone sugegsted Eastood [ I dont remember who though]
Sow e checked the place out, checked the show room for condo units because Tito Gerry wants one.
Then we met uo with Ate Mac and Cel in Starbucks after.

Before that,
We had dinner in Teriyaki Boy at Fun Ranch with Tita Bing, Tito Gerry, Tita Joan, Tito George, Ina and Sam.
Then we were in Mercury Drug for like, 15 minutes because Tito George bought this thing called Redjuice. It's supposed to be good for your health and stuff, or so the ad said. Gullible man that he is, Tito George bought it without hesitation, then he persuaded the other random people to buy it as well. IRL LOL. He really reminds me of MR BEAN


Don't mind me, It's 1:24am and It's boring as hell
D:

1 Comments:

At December 30, 2008 at 7:36 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

okay I'm expecting a Christmas card from you :">

 

Post a Comment

<< Home