Friday, February 20, 2009

Climax

Hi again.

Sorry for the heaping lack of updates. I have been wanting to update but my laziness has been getting the best of me. And Twitter can get really addicting.



We had our last play yesterday. the VERY LAST in our Highschool life, after 3 years of being together, this is where we part. because next year, all of us will be in college.

After all those months of rehearsals, our hard work really put off.
It was a full house. A lot of people watched. Our families, teachers and closest friends. They all loved it and showed all-out support. I can't thank them enough.

If you watched yesterday and are reading this right now, Thanks so much!!

To Dramatics level 4, Bert of Ateneo, Louie of La Salle, and Sir Kenchi, thanks for every moment. Happy or sad. I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home