Sunday, March 29, 2009

Nookie

Today is the supposed-to-be-10th-Birthday of my beagle, Nookie.
Unfortunately, he only lived til 8.

Think 'Marley and Me' except he wasn't the worst dog. He was a spoiled puppy and we used to bring him to all of our out of town trips.
Don't get me wrong, there were times when he'd destroy the furniture, shoes and everything, especially when we'd leave him at home.
He'd freakishly bark at random corners of the house, howl at night and even hog all the bedspace at night.
He snores loudly, drinks soda & beer, scratches his back under the Christmas tree, forced himself into really small baskets,gets really jealous when a different dog visits, and LOVES FEATHER DUSTERS.

He was my very first dog. My brother and bestfriend, the only one who listened and understood me, the one who stood by me and taught me a lot of things while I was growing up.

And now, I miss him lots and lots. :(




*more pictures of him to be posted. will have them scanned first*

Happy-supposed-to-be-10th-Birthday Nook!
I miss youuu. You are irreplaceable :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home