Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Ash Wentz-day

No, I'm kidding. I just got that from a friend. Haha.

Here's the real one:

HAPPY ASH WEDNESDAY.

It's officially Lent.
And that means fasting and abstinence for 40 days.
Can we do it?

Lent also means the start of summer heat.
Bye bye cold weather.

I'm thinking of doing a sort of "Lent Resolution"
You know, something good to do for Lent. Like lessen the bad habits and stuff.

I can't think of any good deed to do this Lent yet. But I'll tell you when I do.
Any suggestions?
Then maybe I can document my efforts. haha!

Here's a fact for you:
Easter Sunday is on Brendon's birthday, April 12th.

Close to MY birthday. Woot.

So again,
HAPPY ASH WENTZ-DAY. :]

2 Comments:

At February 25, 2009 at 9:05 PM, Blogger Janella! said...

HAHAHA YOU ARE GOOD!
you are now praising them instead of Jesus :))

 
At February 25, 2009 at 9:11 PM, Blogger Issa said...

I AM NOT. HAHAHA
they just sound the same. XD

coinkidink

 

Post a Comment

<< Home