Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Just for now

I am sorry i havent been updating. Reasons of which i shall probably mention in future entries.
...when i get stable internet ofcourse. :)

I miss blogging, dont get me wrong.
I miss wittybitches.
I miss the internet.
I feel like a loser who doesnt know what's been happening in cyberworld.


In other news, I just started college yesterday. :)
It was fun. We had a lot of breaks and my blockmates are really cool. Even though we're just 30+ in the class. Haha.

I tried commuting by myself for the first time yesterday too. I took the train.
I went home by myself wanting to surprise the people at home when all of a sudden they called me 30 minutess before my last class ends and said they were outside the school waiting for me.
.....so surprise was spoiled. I got a lecture when from my mom later on.. gah.

How cool is it that my school gives free internet? That means i can come here during break times!

Overall, College is starting out fine for me. :)

....except for the fact that they didnt suspend classes when all other colleges and universities did, it's unfair. seriously.

1 Comments:

At June 10, 2009 at 2:26 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

omg i thought all colleges were to start classes next week?

GOODLUCK! :))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home