Sunday, February 22, 2009

Friday

A little late on updates again. My apologies.

Friday, Feb 20 2009.
  • Mom left for HK with her friends for the weekend.

  • I watched Paul! Paul! the musical with my batchmates at the Meralco Theatre. It was my first time there mind you. To think it was supposed to be the Gala night. Some of my batchmates went in jeans. Gah. I felt overdressed.

  • left: Me and Andrea during the 10 minute intermission
  • center: Me and Erikka during the show
  • right: Me and Sir Kenchi after the show. I am so proud of him! He played the antagonist whose name I forgot.
The show started at around 7:15 I think and ended at around 10:30 because of our directress' speech.

Overall rating of the show? 8 out of 10 maybe? Haha. Not because I'm bitter towards it but because of the technical problems. The lapel mics were malfunctioning. Plus other reasons I choose not to mention.

The guy who played Paul Reyes was really good though. I love the way he sings.

Louie. He was there. Haha. He played the 'new leader' of the activist group.
Piece of advice Louie, dont sing! Haha. No offense though. You were still great. Congrats! I didn't even know you were in Paul Paul too. I thought Climax lang.

Sir Cy. DYARYO BOY! haha. Now I know what to tell you. If you tell me to dance, I'll tell you to sing!

Sir Vir. Awesomeeeeeee. Hahaha. See, I still saw you dance. --and sing.

Reg. Awesome ballerinaaaaaa. I saw you in the last act. You didnt know the other steps. muahahaha. But you were great!

To my other friends who were part of the musical: Jeca, Claire, Maronne, and etc, CONGRATS! You were all awesome! No lie.

---
After the show I went to metrowalk with Ina and Sam to buy dvds. Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home