Friday, August 14, 2009

Click Your Heels and Wish For Me


Today marks a year since the first ever concert that Panic at the Disco in Manila. Yesterday marked a year since I first met them in person.

I am very thankful that I was offered free tickets to the show on the day before the concert.
I am thankful that I decided to watch them (for the first/last time --as a whole band), meet them, and have my 2 cds signed. Because if i havent, i wouldnt even have the chance to anymore because of the recent split. Also, i am not sure if Panic! will still visit the Philippines or even come here anytime soon.

Atleast I can say that "I have met all 4 original members of Panic at the Disco" (well not really original, because i have never met Brent, however, Jon has been with the band more than Brent was)
Atleast I have the memories. And the stories to tell others about me and my friend Gaby's encounters. Those were hella crazy.

To be completely honest, this band has helped me get through most of the obstacles in my life. I wouldnt go a day without listening to atleast 2 songs by them.
They used to be my favorite but after some drama with this certain band which used to be my number 1 fave, Panic topped my list.

Re: the title of this entry, there's one thing, that i am sure, a lot of others would wish for too.
I WISH THEY NEVER SPLIT UP. because i know any misunderstanding can be fixed. they shouldnt have made a big a step as this.
However, i respect their decision and i will still be here supporting them in every step of the way.

They have truly been an inspiration not just to me but also to a million other people out there. Their uniqueness is just one of a kind and no other band can copy that.

PS:
I am aware that my thoughts and writing of this entry are scattered. So sorry. But thanks for reading tho! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home